THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Product Review: KROMA Makeup Lip Gloss

    Hello again my beauties. Yesterday I reviewed KROMA Makeup's fabulous all natural mineral based foundation. Today as promised I wanted to write a review on KROMA Makeup Lip Glosses. 
    I am obsessed with lip gloss. I don’t always wear lipstick, but if I do I always pair it with lip gloss, so it’s a must in my arsenal. When I first tried their lip gloss I immediately noticed and appreciated that it is not at all sticky in texture. I hate sticky lip gloss. When ever I have on sticky lip gloss I can never kiss someone without worrying if I left a huge lip mark on their cheek. My hubby doesn’t even like to kiss me when I wear nasty lip gloss. So to have a nice soft texture was lovely. Next, it had this very moisturizing feeling. While moisturizing, it was also lightweight, so it felt as if I was just wearing lip balm.
    KROMA Makeup Lip Gloss won huge points with me on the lasting power. I’m a lip licker. I always lick my lips, and this gloss did not budge! The colors were vibrant and stayed true on my lips. I have naturally red lips and I always use concealer to neutralize my lip tone so that what ever lip product I put on, it last and keeps it’s intended color. Today I tried it without and concealer, yet the color stayed true. I did not see any fading or altering of any sort.
     As mentioned in my last blog their all natural ingredients makes the experience even more ridiculously fab.
    To recap KROMA Makeup Lip Glosses:
      ~ Moisturizing
      ~ Non- sticky, smooth texture
      ~ Vibrant shades
      ~ Long lasting
      ~ And all natural!



1. Bermuda   2. Coral Reef     3.Oasis



                    



Again check out
 http://www.kromamakeup.com/

         &
http://www.facebook.com/kromamakeup

Enjoy my Loves. If you try them, let me know your thoughts.
Stay Fabulous and Fierce  ~~~ XoXo MiMi

0 comments: