THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Product review: Eyeliners

    Hi my loves, this is MiMi here sharing with you some tips and tricks about anything I know. As a makeup artist I get a lot of questions about the products I trust. While in a absolutely fabulous world I will own every single eyeliner ever made by man, however even us MUAs have to stick to budgets and I am the queen of finding gems in unexpected places. Now some of these lines you may have heard of already, but maybe a little wary to try. Have no fear my loves, I am here to show you what's hot and where to buy it.
      Today we will focus on eyeliner. As we know it can be very hard to chose a fabulous eyeliner, one that doesn't smudge or even one that is user friendly that easily glides on without tugging. When I look for an eyeliner I also look for one that has an amazing pigment to it and that lasts long. There are so many out there to choose from. Many can range from just $1 to even $20-$30.When choosing an eyeliner it's important to choose what kind based on what your look is. Example I prefer e.l.f gel eyeliner when I'm doing a cat eye. It completely dries, which makes it easier for me not to rub of the wing during the day. If I just want a basic line, I do love a good khol pencil, because it glides on super easy and it takes no time, especially in the morning when I'm in a rush.
   Like with any product it's great to experiment on different type to see which kinds you are comfortable with. Start with the inexpensive lines first then upgrade to more luxury brands. You may find that what works for others don't for you. Here are a few examples of the brands I use for everyday life and for work I'm hired for:



Rimmel Soft Khol: glides on easy with great pigment. About $4




NYX Slim Eye Pencils:    Comes in 40  Fabulous colors and is $4.50. Can be found at Ulta and of course nyxcosmetics.com (they usually have crazy online deals and sometimes free shipping).

e.l.f gel eyeliner: glides on smooth and drys to a smudge proof (literally) liquid eyeliner like finish. Goes for $3 can be found in Target or on eyelipsface.com
      Hope this helps you my sweets. Have fun!
Stay Fabulous and Fierce ~~ XoXo MiMi

0 comments: