THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 23, 2011

Product Review: KROMA Makeup Foundation

 Hey my sweets, today I would like to do a product review on a foundation I recently purchased. Today I took a trip to KROMA Makeup Studio in Maitland Florida. What drew me to this company is that they carry high quality all mineral, botanical, anti-aging products. As someone who has not just oily skin, but whom must also go on a gluten-free lifestyle (allergy to gluten which is a protein found in wheat), I find it very hard to find products that can be safe for my skin and is non comedogenic (clogs pores).
   I have tried many brands. High quality and drug store brands and yet I have always found problems. Either it turns orange, it doesn’t give me full coverage, or I breakout… Everything you can think of. And what’s crazy is it’s an immediate reaction. Well it’s been several hours and I am so satisfied with my makeup. I always suffer from makeup melt down. Either my skin gets so oily that my makeup disappears, or it slicks off on my fingers and the side of my nose (just icky).  Again it’s been several hours and my makeup literally looks like I just applied it. No streaking, and I still have full coverage.  The liquid formula I chose has a very satiny finish. It has a lightweight feel to it. And I find that it helped control any shine. I didn’t experience any oil collecting  or even buildup of the makeup because of my oil.  Along with their setting powder, I was impressed that it never created a cakey look. * Would have totally taken a pic, but my camera sucks at the moment when it comes to self portraits. LoL
  

  The fact that their line is gluten-free meant a lot to me. With so many products that have ingredients that can harm others or just cause problems in general, it feels comforting that some companies do care about your overall health. You watch what you eat to stay healthy on the inside, but many don’t think to watch what they put on their skin. Example: when someone uses a nicotine patch on their arm, it puts a small dose of nicotine through the skin. How much more so makeup when we practically apply it everyday! Not only does everything come out of your pores, but everything also goes in. Just like we are cautious of what cleansers or moisturizers we use, we need to be more aware of our makeup and it’s ingredients.
     KROMA Makeup “believes in creating makeup that adheres to seven principles”:

1.Planet Friendly
2. Age-Defying
3. Organic Compounds
4. Limitless Kolor+Texture
5. Exclusive
6. Doctor Recommended
7. Luxurious

   KROMA Makeup carries an array of products including: Foundations, Lipsticks, Blushes (up to 40 colors), Mascaras, Makeup Tools and Brushes, Eye Shadows (Over 137 colors), and more! They even custom blend your shade if one doesn’t fit you just perfect.  The experience was very special too. While  I know the owner and fellow artists of KROMA Makeup Studio, I noticed the treatments that other clients were receiving. They were getting the same fabulous, personal attention. Each artist made sure they addressed every question, interest and concern the clients had. They were thorough in any information they gave. And what also impressed me was their prices. For the quality of the product, their prices are comparable to other brands you will find in department stores. And the amount you get will actually last you quite a bit. Because I can never find the right formula for my needs, I always run through foundations way too quickly, however I observed that they used less product on me during application. Please check them out for more info at:
I genuinely love this foundation and am excited to try more of their products. Please stay tuned for my next post when I review a couple of their lip glosses.

 

Stay Fabulous and Fierce ~~~ XoXo MiMi

0 comments: